Signed in as:
Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Definitions For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
• Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic
device, under product name Classimmerse
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to
our registered office Learnroll LLC, 20 Wythe Ct, NJ 08502.
• Product(s) refer to the items offered for sale on the Service under EULA Agreement.
Please see EULA guidance in our website.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Product(s) from Us.
• Service refers to the Application.
• Key refers to the Application Key provided to you. This is a one-time key that may be redeemed.
• You means the individual or business/organization accessing or using the Service, or the company, or
other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights The product being a digital product single license copy with a signature cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded once purchased and downloaded.
Please refer to EULA page for licensing terms and conditions
Contact Us If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By visiting this page on our website: https://www.classimmerse.com
Last updated: June 10, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Classimmerse. Kindly review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with us via this website